Protecting Yourself against Sex Crimes Allegations in Lawrenceburg
Schedule a Free Consultation with Bleile & Dawson Today
In Indiana, few crimes are prosecuted more heavily than those involving sexual assault. Being convicted of rape, for example, can result in a felony sentence of life in prison. These are devastating consequences that can completely destroy a person’s life overnight. If you have been charged with a sex crime, you need to get legal help immediately. Bleile & Dawson offers compassionate representation to help clients avoid a conviction and clear their name. We bring over 30 years of combined experience to give you the guidance and information you need to proceed with hope and confidence. Do not fight your charges alone.
Call (812) 747-9771 now to schedule your free consultation with Bleile & Dawson. You can also contact us online.
Crimes We Defend
Nearly every sex crime can be prosecuted as a felony. The district attorneys fighting to have you punished will go to great lengths to paint you as a villain, so it is crucial that you get the help of attorneys who can help you protect yourself. Bleile & Dawson handles each case with a team approach, giving you the assistance of award-winning attorneys who understand what to do.
We handle sex crimes issues such as:
- Child molestation
- Child seduction
- False accusations
- Internet sex crimes
- Sex offender registry
- Sexual battery
- Sexual misconduct with a minor
- Social networking and sex crimes
- Title IX actions
We understand that you are feeling a lot of stress right now. Let our team help you see the big picture so you can prepare for the legal proceedings ahead. We are on your side.
Possible Defenses for Your Case
There can be many reasons for a person to accuse another of a sex crime, and they do not always involve establishing guilt. During your free consultation, we will listen to your side of the story and compare it with the evidence to better understand what happened in your case.
You may be able to protect yourself by showing that:
- You could not have committed the crime: In some cases, our clients were legitimately not in the right place or time to have actually perpetrated the acts against the victim. By surveying the evidence and lining events up correctly, we may be able to prove your innocence.
- There was consent: Unfortunately, there are cases where a person consents to a sexual act only to later accuse the other party of rape or assault. These are frustrating charges, but we may be able to help you prove there was consent prior to the charge.
- You could not have known the circumstances: There are situations where the accused was not mentally capable of knowing what happened. If this was the case in your charge, we will uncover the evidence to demonstrate it.
Get Started Today
We want to help you. Our team has the experience and tenacity to build a strong case in your favor. By getting started early, you may be able to have the charges against you reduced or even dropped.
Call (812) 747-9771 now to begin planning your legal strategy.
No Charges Filed Child Pornography
Case Dismissed; No Criminal Charges Filed Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
No Charges Filed Gross Sexual Imposition
No Charges Filed Incest
Allegations Found Unsubstantiated; Not Guilty Incest, Child Sexual Abuse, Rape
No Charges Filed; No Arrest Incest, Sex Abuse
Not Guilty Indecent Exposure
Not Guilty Rape
No Charges Filed; No Arrest Rape
Investigation Terminated, No Arrest of Client Rape, Gross Sexual Abuse