Indiana Traffic Lawyer
Committed to Defending You
Almost everyone will get pulled over by law enforcement at some point in life. Although many often believe that receiving a ticket for a traffic offense is the last and final word on the situation, the truth is that you can often contest these offenses, which is why it is essential to reach out to an experienced attorney. At Bleile & Dawson in Indiana, our attorneys are backed by more than 30 years of combined and proven experience. No matter what type of traffic offense you are facing, you can rely on our team to provide the guidance you need to tackle it.
Traffic Violations We Proudly Handle
If you accumulate too many points on your license, your license will be suspended. Depending on the number of points you have, license suspension can last anywhere from a month to a year. With 14 to 18 points on your license, you will face 12 months of probation. Considering the consequences you may face for a traffic violation, it is essential to work with an attorney to ensure these points do not stay on your license.
Below is a list of some of the cases we handle:
- Speeding: Whether you go 5 mph above the speed limit or 15, you can potentially face a speeding ticket. That said, depending on how far above the speed limit you were driving, the points you accumulate on your license can vary. For example, 15 mph over the speed limit will earn you 2 points and 25 mph will earn you 6 points. Moreover, it will also result in a steep fine.
- Running a red light: A ticket for running a red light can also result in driver’s license points and fines. Depending on where you are in Indiana, there may also be red-light cameras, which are strictly enforced.
- Aggressive driving: An aggressive driving offense will include at least 3 traffic violations, including failure to yield, repeatedly flashing headlights, following too closely, and driving at an unsafe speed.
- Reckless driving: A reckless driving offense can include driving in and out of a line of traffic, driving at dangerously high or low speeds, and passing vehicles from behind while your vision is obstructed.
- Driving with a suspended license: If this is a first-time offense, driving with a suspended license will be treated as a Class A infraction.
Schedule a Consultation with One of Our Traffic Offense Attorneys Today!
If you were pulled over and ticketed, do not hesitate to obtain the assistance of an experienced attorney to fight it. At Bleile & Dawson in Indiana, we are prepared to provide the skilled representation you need to secure the best results.
Reach out to our law firm today at (812) 747-9771 to schedule a free consultation.
Case Dismissed Assault and E.P.O
Not Guilty Rape
Investigation Terminated, No Arrest of Client Rape, Gross Sexual Abuse
Case Dismissed Rape, Unlawful Sexual Contact With a Minor
No Charges Filed Child Pornography
Case Dismissed; No Criminal Charges Filed Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
No Charges Filed; No Arrest Rape
No Charges Filed Gross Sexual Imposition
Client arrested but Failure to Indict Rape, Gross Sexual Imposition
No Charges Filed Incest